Board of Management
The school is managed by a Board of Management under the patronship of Kerry Education and Training Board (Kerry ETB). The board changes every 3/5 years. It consists of representatives of Kerry ETB, parents, teachers and the community.
- Secretary to Board:Carmel Kelly, Principal
- Kerry ETB Nominees: Mary McGillycuddy (Chairperson) , Bríd McElligott and Cllr. Jim Finucane
- Teacher Nominees: Aidan Joy and Máiréad Corridon
- Community Nominees: Nora Fealey and Annette O’Donoghue
- Parents Nominees: Angela O’Donoghue and Connie Horan